Saturday, September 6, 2008
Start of School
This week saw the start of another school year and as in the past the temperature, humidity and airflow of the room have been terrible. I think that if the school could air condition the rooms or at least get a decent amount of air flowing through them, then I wouldn't have any negative reaction to the start of school. As it was I have never felt more in teaching shape than I did this year. In previous openings I have found myself horse, tired and with shaky legs at the end of the first day, but this year I suffered from none of those symptoms. I will credit Billy for keeping me in shape and having me read to him for an hour a night to keep my voice in shape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY! welcome to blogging, it's quite addicting ;)
I'm glad to see the spirit of Obi-Wan has completely overcome the wrath of Mumm-Ra!
Who knew your little guy would also be your personal trainer?
Best of luck in what you do best- enlightening the minds of the youth for another year.
So glad to hear it! As always I am thrilled that you continue to teach, these students are so lucky!
Post a Comment